Friday, November 26, 2010

Meeting in Malá Strana

My mobile phone rings rarely, my new Czech number is saved in few telephone books, since I live in Prague from less than 2 months.
But yesterday morning at 07.05am, my phone rang. The number was not appeared, unknown caller. nevertheless I accepted the call. I hear a man with a soft voice, slowly, said something in Czech. I understand that wants to talk about something very important ragarding the dark mysteries of this town. I caught some words on his speech: Dnes večer, Setkání, Půlnoc e Malá Strana. Then he asked me to have a meeting with him in the lesser town at midnight, in a lane near Nerudova. I am ready to go!
It's a cold night, I am at top of the steps, to the left there is a pivnice (beer house) and at the bottom of the stairs in the shaded part, I see him!
He's over there...

To be continued...

3 comments:

tubulidae said...

;) .... intrigante....

tubulidae said...

vogliamo aggiornamenti sulla situazione neve a praga

Andrea said...

C'è ne ancora poca neve, appena ci sarà facciamo qualche foto ;)
Stasera ci sarà il continuo di questo racconto...