Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dream is not over

Cursed...
in a dream, with no hope of release unless mysteriouse forces comes to take me away from here.

I look at the Old Town Bridge Tower. For ten long years was horribly decorated with the heads of Czech noblemen who were executed at the Old Town Square on 21, June, 1621. It's like I see them hanged on the top at the side of the Lesser Town, Malá Strana.
>And then some movements distract my eye from the tower. It seemed I saw the statues of Charles Bridge moving in the dark, maybe they really protect the children of Kampa Island, as the legend has it.
>Something in the water is swimming, it seemed I saw a strange green creature with a human body and the head of fish. -Vodník is you! an evil creature connected to the Bohemian Folklore, he wear a top-hat and tail-coat. He use to collect the souls of the drowned persons and keep them into glass cruets on the river bottom. According to the story, he can stand out of water just for short times, attracting passersby especially young girls to the bank of the Vltava and drown them.

No comments: