Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Earthly

My long dream has finished. Nevertheless I realized to beying caught from the forces of ~Ł'altrα Þaяte~. In the recent days I wished to see the place where the dream took the stage, an incredible real experience.
From Střelecký Island I had a nice view. I was sitting on a bench, and stare at the ancient, stone, Charles Bridge.
It was rained recentlly as I walked on the wet land, and the Vltava was still stormy. Suddenly the wind increased as the leaf's rustling... sighs surrounds me, creepy voices. I thought I was alone in this desert island in a cold evening of February.
But I should be calm because Earthly is where we live, where should be real, where death and sin and ordinary life should be themes.
Too bad that this is wrong! Earthly does not exist right here!

2 comments:

tubulidae said...

arcidiaaaa... qui bisogna far risalire le sorti dei nostri blog. Stanno sprofondando nel dimenticatoio di google. Urge intervista speciale. ......
N'abbraccio beddo.... :)

Andrea said...

Sono daccordo, assolutamente, le cose non vanno bene :D