Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tour Guide

Since the yearly years of my youth I get loved to read horror comic books named “Dampyr” which many stories are set in Prague. Since the year 2000, I've been discovering the Slavic folklore and the best ever haunted town which is Prague, with it's ancient history, legends and magical atmosphere.
It was my desire to move to the “Golden Town” and now, I am a Tour Guide specializing in legends of Prague and Bohemian folklore. I like to tell what's surrounds the “Magic Town”, investigate where dark energies reside and horrible stories can be told by walls.
Follow me and my lantern! We will lead you to special places where it is interesting to know what happened there, long time ago...
Info for tours in Italian language, please contact me at: andrea@mcgeesghosttours.com

3 comments:

tubulidae said...

Grandissimo..... mi ricordo ancora quella sera abuda quando si girava quella vecchia foto-story..... un abbraccione beddo... e complimenti..

Andrea said...

bei ricordi... e che risate!
Era un po che non passavi, come anchio dal tuo blog, ci faccio una capatina.
Cmq con 2 lavori sono super impegnato! in sicilia disoccupato, ricordi?:D

tubulidae said...

minchia è vero...... non si sapeva che fare..... tienimi d'occhio quei 2 picciotti... che li vedo sempre in giro. :)